Wednesday 9 February 2011

crochet a rainbow



I’m taking a break from the crocheted tunic I’m making for this amazing initiative from the super-talented Sarah London.  Mr B and I visited Queensland on our honeymoon 10 years ago and can’t believe what a terrible battering this beautiful area has taken over the past few weeks.  As a committed hooker, whipping up some grannies is the very least I can do.

I had a stash of 100% acrylic yarn left over from a waistcoat I made my Mum for her birthday in December, so with the addition of a few more super-cheap 100g balls I’ve certainly got a rainbow to choose from!

 
The granny really is the simplest pattern you can follow, so I would urge everyone to hook up a few 5-round squares for this very worthy cause.



- Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment