Friday 1 April 2011

mother's day

Well, I finished Mum's necklace last night, so as promised here it is:


The little red flower is so sweet:

 

My only worry is that the largest flower is pretty big, but it seemed to sit ok when I tried it on:

 

The nice postman delivered me a big box of yarn and beads today.  Someone wanted to sell their spot on Jane Crowfoot's Crochet Club 2011 and I was lucky enough to get it.  K had grabbed a spot, but I wasn't able to sign up originally with Mr B out of work.  I'm really looking forward to making my tension square later on, but I have an awful lot to catch up on as the first three months' worth of patterns have gone out to the group already.  Lucky I have a week off work over Easter - looks like it'll be full of hooky time!  There are more details on Jane's blog here if you're interested in registering for 2012.

I'm off to spend the Mother's Day weekend with my lovely Mum down in Sussex, so I wish you all a very happy (and hooky!) weekend!

- Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment